I cant believe I haven´´t come back here is such a long time... my last post was back then in may 2012... 2012! my life was so different back then... I was so naive...
Due to confidentiality issues obviously I can´t disclose much about what I do; all I can say and I think it´s what matters the most... NO, I did not mess it up! Im still there in that same role I got back then in 2012.
No, it was not what I expected. It is weird, cause I have to accept the fact that I do love what I do. Now I see the job of a front line agent from a different perspective, I see my role has a bigger impact than what I could ever imagined. What it has me dissapointed is my paycheck every two fridays.... and some people at work. The people I can manage... they paycheck.. not.
I wont deny it has been a great experience to have, I have learned a lot from a lot of people. I have discovered skills I did not know I had. But, just like back then in 2012, not it feels the time has come for a change.
I have built some networking here and there, that I pretend to start make it be worth of something... we will see if this time the outcome will be positive, this ADD mama needs some money! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment