My kid´s biological father offered him on Christmas to buy him a game, he asked for a PS vita or something like that, sorry I am not into those things so I am pretty much ignorant about them.
The kid begged me to authorize it, so, as that man has not given me a penny for over 8 years, I thought I would say yes this time, and would just leave his stuck in a promise he would not be able to comply with.
Next thing I know, he promises to get him one on January, he didn't see the kid until today... and guess what? the dude bought it... but, here is the catch.. he will keep it!! that mopho... aaaaaaarrgggghhhh
And even before the kid would come back home, I knew that was gonna be his move. The damn game is not for the kid. He bought himself that shit, and will ALLOW the kid to use, whenever he goes to visit him. The fucking-lier-son-of-a-bitch!
Now the kid is asking to go there, any free time he has available... that is the worst part for me...
I know I shouldn't be feeling like this, but it is so hard. I hate myself for getting such a shitty person into our lives. If there would be a way I could go back in time, I would totally do things different, and definitely having that fucker out of our lives would be the main change I would do. I know my whole life would be so much different.
Sorry for the venting session, but I needed to get this shit out..
No comments:
Post a Comment