Even though the last few months have been exciting, I must say the more I get myself in this, the more I realize it is not what I want.
I may want to say thank you for showing up at the worst of my moments, and even knowing I am not willing to do the hard work that being in a relationship requiers; this is not what I want either.
I want to say I love you and hear someone saying it back to me, I want to be corny, call someone babe, have a body to hug as hard as I can in my darkest hours, have a shoulder to cry on, a chest to rest on, some eyes staring at me with the love of a thousand ages. I want to be the arms that will bring peace, the lips that will unleash the darkest secrets and the soul that will make all fears go away...
No comments:
Post a Comment