Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Young wolf - nameday

And this is suposed to be a happy day and it is, don't get me wrong but it has a bitter sweet taste.
I have come to learn that I should not relay on anybody. Expectations have probe to be the root of all my disappointments. So, I don't make plans with anybody and do my best not to expect anything from anybody.but even though I have this so clear, it still hurts me when the ones who are supposed to love me and the kid the most, makes absolutely no effor to show it.
It makes it even harder,  when they talk and criticize the kid's family for not making an effort, and they being here making no effort whatsoever, it makes it even worst and more painful.
At this point, I know I have to lose the fear and just take what I have and make the best of it... but sometimes it feels as such a hard thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment