There`s something in the rain,., it holds a special place in my heart. what is it with rain and us?
When it rains.. I think of the first time I liked a boy and the first time I realized I was falling in love with my best friend,., rain makes me feel.. clean... it gives me a fresh start every time. I had missed the rain,.,
A suggestion from Netflix got my attention recently, and started watching this show ( I thought it was a movie though) and as usual, couldn`t stop watching until I was done with all 16 episodes
Ever since I came back home, years years ago, I had not allowed myself to watch romantic stuff. I would only allow myself to watch Sex and the city, the movie and only when I was feeling seriously depressed. For some time now, I have felt a lot stronger and started rewatching some old movies and shows, but I would focus on some other story lines rather than immersing myself on the romantic side; but this show.. damn, it took me full circle.. craving to go through that process of falling in love all over again, as well as reliving the excruciating pain of a break up.
Great writing, acting and casting.. A kdrama lover might have been born
No comments:
Post a Comment