Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Dreams or messages

Recently I read a random post saying if you remember your dream, then it was not a dream but a message.

You came to my dream last night, it`s been a while I haven't see you. 

In my head I still have the image of your face smiling, I can recall the texture of your skin and even how all these thoughts were jumping in my mind while watching you there.

You looked so comfortable there, just taking care of everything and being your cool self as you always were. I kept on thinking.. why is he here,., with me? how did this happened that we are at this point, again?

I can still remember how my body was responding to having you. there, knowing I could touch you

Even though it was so random we were there together, it felt right. It made me feel like everything had finally become the way they were supposed to be. 

I wonder what`s the message behind this dream I refuse to let go,.,

I wonder if I have ever been in somebody`s dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment