I'm not someone to be asking around anything to anyone, but somehow, information just comes to me without me asking for it.
I was told about the apparent current situation of someone who has a special place in my memory. It broke my heart when I was described his current state.
In my head, every time I think about him, I picture him with his mischievous side smile, driving around and listening to some beats, maybe holding the hand of a new girlfriend ... or maybe just getting together with his friends, drinking and eating over talking of future travels, past shenanigans and what not.
When we parted ways, the core idea was for him to take care of himself to be his best version without the burden of a family to care... I was going to do the same on my own... what they described is nothing close to someone who has turned things around for the better.
I hope whatever it is they saw its not the real thing, I just want to forget that phone call and keep his image as my memory wants to..., a carefree man living his life to the fullest.
No comments:
Post a Comment