I always like to go back and read my posts. Sometimes it feels like I'm reading someone else's life, sometimes it makes me feel disappointed of myself, sometimes it makes me realize how far I have moved in life and sometimes it makes me realize what a complete noob I am.
Back in August I had decided to quit, went to get the letters needed and started the required process. I had decided to quit, go work with my dad for a few months and then look for a new job after 6 months and to move out of my parents house. I was SCARED AS HELL
and then I started getting so stressed.. doubting my decisions every single second of my day/night... My boss did zero retention attempt, she was like... yes, go ahead, I wish I could quit myself but I cant. Her boss gave me a call and it was the most weird ass 3 hours long call I have ever had.
bottom line.. I stayed... no raise, no changes... nothing.. I just back down out of fear of the unknown
I.AM.SUCH.A.FUCKING.COWARD
I have not moved out either
DUMB.BITCH
anyway, besides that being my biggest fail this year... what else has this noob done?
I have approved all my classes at college.. tho I am not studying at the same level as the first year I started
I enrolled in german classes, which I am not excelling at either
I try to take sun baths everyday
there, what a sad list of achievements
I used to keep a list of the different versions of me that had ended every year, I think this is the first time when the EOY version will be "loser"
No comments:
Post a Comment