Wednesday, December 30, 2009

review 2009

today has been such a bad day, I haven't take calls today, Ive been taking escalations, escalations...escalations..this lady said I was obnoxious (obnoxious! Ive heard that word only on finding Nemo..oO) rude and impolite.
so to try keeping my mind at ease, I decided I was gonna post, I realize posting is my way of venting,.,anyway
2009 is almost over, it has been a good year, a year to settle I would say, 2008 was the year of excess, was the year were I found out all the things I thought were cool, actually were not that cool, so 2009 was the year to settle and realize what I had done, set my north and try to define the path Im gonna follow.

[had a lot of calls so this is another day hopefully a good last day]

[and I have some music at last...I cant post without music in the background]

[and yes I have the music but cant play it here as WMP refuses to play the files and I cant install winamp, well I can but Im scared to install anything since I infected this computer with a virus last week]

....anyway......

so, 2009, what happened?...

came back to CTS, still cant define if it was a good move or not, but, here we are...still
with the kid we had out first "real school" experience, I call it that way cause, the 2 previous years I didnt make that much of a pressure, thought he was too young and saw it more like an "enhanced" daycare. we didnt do that good, but definitely now we know we have to work harder to achieve what we want. new school is coming, and we can just expect its gonna be good.
family guess is doing ok, had our ups and down with my siblings, mostly downs with my brother, that's a work in progress I think :(
now me...hhhuummm was a year of..hhmm..contrast maybe
got closer to my old friends, some got married and are even expecting their first baby, some got their master, some traveled to Europe, they had fun indeed. at work, I also got some of my old friends back, I cant remember now who got the guts to start talking and just clearing the whole mess we both did and took us apart, even though we dont talk so much and we go out even less, it feels good to know I have my old friends here and that I count on them always!
I finally sign in the university and so far I have 10 courses approved..average score 8, and that is a big achievement for me, thinking about the high amount of things I have to be dealing with, time in classes was fun, specially the last semester.
I got my notebook, (finally!) my fights for the family desktop are gone, now its time to get my own tv :D. although this purchase left us with some minor inconvenience, it was good to have people supporting me, going back and forth trying to solve this. but we have it now, and it was fun doing the shopping ;)
during this year I also lost my grandma, that was something really sad, sad in several different levels, was sad for the pure matter of loosing her, sad cause I wish I wouldnt have been so scared of her and had the guts to ask her some of her life stories, I bet it was an interesting life, sad cause I realize how lost my mom felt and still feels without her, and sad cause I wasnt feeling as sad as I guess I was supposed to feel. she was such a strong woman, dealing with 7 kids alone is no fun, it was serious work, thinking about it gives me strength when I feel I cant do it anymore with my own kid.
something really special about this year was, to witness how some aspects of our life keep changing till they develop into something bigger and better than you ever expected. had ups and downs regarding this matter along the year, had huge doubts and took decisions with the only hope they were the right thing to do. I had no idea what was coming! I remember this, and when I go back and read this, brings a huge smile to my face, this is so much better than what I daydreamed so long, thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment