Sunday, May 30, 2010

fuck it....

there´s something that is not ok, either its the timing, me or just my bad luck.
Its not the first time I have in mind spending such a rocking weekend and for some x reason it gets screw.
but I think, that above all the circumstances that fucked up my weekend Im the worst of all. My kid has been waiting for sunday so anxiously to go play with her cousin and his grandparent. Cause of the storm they didnt come, which I understand and I actually apreciate, I was not happy thinkin my kid was gonna be outside with so much rain. but, he is so cool, guess he doesnt give a fuck, who knows.
but Im not cool, Im upset, Im depress, Im angry cause things are not the way I wanted them to go. again, I was thinking having such a great 4 rocking-days weekend and since friday its been just a pile of bad things after the other.

it is obvious I still have a lot of growing up to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment