Wednesday, September 1, 2010

about the things I think when I should be paying attention to my TIC IV class

there are moments in life, when for some reason we feel the need to stop, realize where we are standing, what we are doing, and where are we coming from.
its interesting to see, how our life has been changing, how we have moved from one stage to another in life without either planning or asking for it.
Lately, Ive been feeling so old, bringing up memories of times when everything looked so blurry and images had no sound, feels weird to have that as the image of those "old times" when being irresponsible just felt natural, now, Ive been left to hear the half-stories of the new young "irresponsible" kids, when there´s nothing left but to laugh and think "ouh, I used to do that too".

although there still fun, a different type, but always a good one,. finding joy on simple things that were taken for granted before.trying to keep in mind that the bank account is running shorter and shorter, non-stopping, that damn clock will never stop ticking, and life, keeps coming to us willing to give us the best it has, at the end, its up to us what we do with what we are given.

after all this time of feeling completely lost, not finding the course of my life, the past months have provided me what I was lacking for: a sense of belonging, a sense of having a huge commitment and responsibility in this world. feeling empowered to look for my true meaning in life, left behind the baggage of fears and doubts, realizing its a matter of let go and understand we cant control everything around us but to be sure that at then end, we will always find the answers we are looking for.

and is now, at the gate of a new time in life, when once again I stop, take a look of what has been done, what we have gone through, and full of hope, I take a glance to what it looks to be the future, take a deep breath and take your hand to give that first step, and i know, every time I feel I stumble I just need to hold on tight, look to your eyes and keep on walking, as it has always been,.,.

cause since the beginning I always knew you came here for a reason, everyday that passes by is a witness of all the amazing moments you are giving me, just with a sweet smile, with that "I love you more" you give me every morning, you make me strong, as I never knew I was.

thanks baby for this 6 years of happiness, for being here to show me what real love is, for teaching me how to be a mom, for letting me know when Im messing up, and specially for being my compass, that sweet voice in the back of my head that keeps me away of trouble, that strength that makes me wake up every moment and complete, step by step, the road Ive dreamed for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment