hadn't realize how long its been since my last post...
3 months... wow, feels like December was just a few weeks ago, anyway...let me try to remember..
work, work is still the same, ugly calls, people who forgets to say thank you, people who forgets things are easy to be said but not to be done, ... nah... in a few words, work is still the same crap and cant wait for the day that I will be out of there.
the kid is really excited about school, he is learning to read, I admit it, Im definitely not helping him as I should, actually, Im not helping him at all. his new teacher was really understanding about his ADD and he was feeling really proud of his improvement... bad news is that she left, who knows why, so we have to start all over again, good thing it looks like he is not doing so bad.
school is doing really good, well, just good I would say. its been really busy, a lot of work, but cant deny I feel really good with the challenge, love my teachers, not all of them, but definitely I admire the skill two of them have to transmit his ideas so clear, I wish I could be half of smart they are.
family is doing good, still after a year trying to get along with each other but, we are improving and that is the important part...
lets see what is coming now
No comments:
Post a Comment