Saturday, August 27, 2016

I wish you well

So many changes coming now,.,

And it is on these times of need when it becomes more clear the people you can count on and the ones who are looking only for their own interests.

In my life, I have gone through very hard times. Some people have been with me through thick and thin, and now we can laugh at those times when I would cry 24/7.

But it's hard, it's hard realizing people you trusted were not worth of it. Fine...  I've been betrayed so many times,.,

Sometimes I wonder if I have no heart anymore, I feel betrayed but I'm not sad. I stopped feeling like that a long time ago.

Anyway...  You know, I do believe in karma,., it will eventually come around. So I'll keep living as I have so far,., you never know

In the other hand, people I love seem to be going through so hard times. I wish with all my heart I could help them. When you are standing outside, things look so simple, so obvious. It is hard to comprehend how they are not able to see things the way you do. Brain is such a mistery.

It is funny how some people wishes so hard to feel wanted, and when they had you, you only had sex in your head and they never seemed to care.. Anyway.. 

Ugh!  I can't, I don't have the strength to fight for others right now. I wish I could, I really wish I could take his pain away, for the moment, I better deal with my leg pain.

Nobody but me can fix my life,., I can't do that for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment