Monday, October 3, 2016

Hectic last quarter

There seems to be no break lately,., so many things happening, one after the other. It is so hard to catch up right now.

September was a month full of excitement, stress and hopes. I could dare to say it was a month of deep introspection and self discovery. Indeed life changes from one day to the other, you have no idea who you will be meeting tomorrow, needless to say, the impact someone can have in your life.

Universe has found a fucked up way to keep me going, people come and go, but they have left a deep mark in my life. (and he has no fucking clue of the light he turned on in my head.. Totally on the spotlight)

It is kinda fucked up how, the worst time of your life, that time when you felt it took every bit of energy out of your system just to make it through the day, was only settling the path to get yourself where you've always wanted to be.

It took me years, but now, I stop, turn back and see who I was and who I am now,., and I love what I see.

That woman in the mirror staring back at me has gone through so much bullshit, and you know what? She looks better than ever!

And it is funny how a young boy made me see that last part of me that was missing to get fixed. I have been told so many times about this.. Wall I've been building around me, I had never seen it so clearly before him. Now I'm ready, I have made the decision to let myself go and allow myself to be vulnerable again. It is fucking scary, but I want to do it, everything else seems to be finally settling down.. It is also time for the heart to come back.

My sweet young red bull storm of mine,., you have no idea of the spirit you have awaken in me,.,

No comments:

Post a Comment