I know they say I should not voice out my fears, damn you law of attraction! I wonder why when I talk about the nice things I wish would happen in my life, I never seem to attract them... anyway,.,
left side of my face hurts... pain is becoming worst.. cant even cry it out ,.,
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
few things happened/did not happened that night that kept me off my keyboard, but let me share the night of hell that night was...
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
few things happened/did not happened that night that kept me off my keyboard, but let me share the night of hell that night was...
so, yes... had this annoying pain in the lower back of my head, pain had been there non-stop for over a week and it had turned awfly annoying. The day before the pain had crawled to the left side of my face and on thursday... oh boy thursday... there`s no other way to say it...
On thursday I thought I was getting a stroke. Attempting to describe the level of fear and how scared I was feeling at that moment it would just not make it. My face was burning, it hurted.. it felt like it was slowly turning to stone and was not being able to move it anymore... crying was just making the pain even worst, and let`s not start talking about trying to sleep.. I just could not lay on my left side. The touch of the pillow on my face was as painful as a thousand hot needles..
honestly I did not think I was going to die, but I was sure the stroke Ive been scared of my whole life had finally showed up.. not that I am waiting for it patiently.. he can take his sweet time.
update... no, it was not a stroke. Looks like its just me not dealing with stress in an appropriate manner. As usual.
I wont dare to name this event as a wake up call, but it did made me realize on some matters I have not been dealing with properly. I am in a huge need of a reality check, people made sure to make me realize it that night (yes, thank you for the wake up bitch-slap, cause that`s how it felt)
On thursday I thought I was getting a stroke. Attempting to describe the level of fear and how scared I was feeling at that moment it would just not make it. My face was burning, it hurted.. it felt like it was slowly turning to stone and was not being able to move it anymore... crying was just making the pain even worst, and let`s not start talking about trying to sleep.. I just could not lay on my left side. The touch of the pillow on my face was as painful as a thousand hot needles..
honestly I did not think I was going to die, but I was sure the stroke Ive been scared of my whole life had finally showed up.. not that I am waiting for it patiently.. he can take his sweet time.
update... no, it was not a stroke. Looks like its just me not dealing with stress in an appropriate manner. As usual.
I wont dare to name this event as a wake up call, but it did made me realize on some matters I have not been dealing with properly. I am in a huge need of a reality check, people made sure to make me realize it that night (yes, thank you for the wake up bitch-slap, cause that`s how it felt)
now, its a matter of getting the treatment done..
No comments:
Post a Comment