I havent met someone that would understand you better than I do on this,.,
we both live in the same hell,., we both got there through different paths and we are both chosing to live there in different ways. Though I refuse to be swallowed by its darkness, you are letting it embrace you and grow its roots deep down in your soul.
I know your pain, cause Ive felt it too.,. I know that dispair and loneliness,., I know that feeling of hopelessness.,. I know it very well, because I have also been there... stretching my hand to be taken out of that deep dark place only to find a hard look over the shoulder.
it is not easy to deal with this, when you are out of your body watching yourself causing all this pain. when you not only have to fight with the day-to-day hardship, you also have to fight all the demons whispering in your ear,., I know it is hard to fight them... cause I hear them too..
I wont tell you just to control it.. I wont tell you just to cool down and smile and let it go,., if leaving hell was that easy I would have done it too
I see your eyes and it scares me.. sometimes it feels you are giving up. I cant take your hand and lead you out of this place. we are both lost in it and looking for the exit,., yet.. I refuse to call this hell home.
I can only say that I love you, from my own dark hell. I see you and I hear you. Although you refuse to hear me. I can only pray one day, deep within your soul, you hear the sad song of my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment