Saturday, March 31, 2018

Banging my head against a wall

Ain't anything more charming than meeting someone with the same sense of humour, values and way of seeing life?

Yes, I fell for it, and fell hard.

There's nothing that can be done with people like that, than love them and praise them. Witnessing that level of commitment to their priorities is motivating.

You can only admire how commited they are to work, family, friends and their health. Admire them and wish them the best. Sadly, I don't even have a spot in that list.

After all this time, I have learn you can't change people. You must only learn to love them for who they are, and this sometimes means to let them go. I understand where this person comes from, and there's nothing I wish more for life to give you all the good things you hope and deserve.

And just as you deserve them, I do too. I must stop banging my head on that wall you have built around you. It is not on me to take it down.

I love you with all my heart and I hope one day you find the peace you are so eagerly looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment