well.. April has proved to be a serious bitch. Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong.
I am emotionally exhausted at the moment. I wish things were different; and even though I know some things only take time, it is hard for me to settle with what is given...
anyway..
we are half way of this bitch of a month, and I am at a point where I just let days pass by in the hope all these crap will go away.
Only one good thing I can tell this month brings along.. the birthday of one dope girl.. and despite all the shit going on.. mah g`rl we will rock it!
the rest.. well, not much that can be said or done. Some are resting, some are barely starting the fight. Some... rather to go on to their battles alone... I better get that burn in my head.
I have laid my arms wide open, but they are not needed nor missed. And the arms I wish would hold me are never there for me.
It is time to focus on what we have and stop longing for what we wish but it is not for us to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment