Sunday, May 6, 2018

crossroad

It feels like I've been here before, yet, circumstances are completely different this time. We are the same but so different, we are not what we used to be anymore.

I knew that all along, but I refused to accept it.

I saw this crossroad ahead a while ago, slowed my pace refusing to reach it. I know what it needs to be done, falling never hurts.., but landing does. Understanding that false image I had constructed in my head. Thinking others are perfect and one is the miserable one.., the one with all the flaws.., the one who should thank others for caring and loving. I now understand I was wrong. Nobody is perfect, it`s not just me. We all have our own share of demons, and each one chooses how to deal with them.

Some steps I need to take to get my mind and soul at ease; are proving to be the hardest ones. It`s not easy to let go of all these castles built over fake ilussions. It was my shelter in my darkest hours. Going back knowing I was capable of such a beautiful feeling;it never failed to make me feel good, but now is gone. I never meant to kill it; it was not my doing.

There`s no grieving this time though.., is that a bad sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment