Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I just know it

Im not really sure how many sessions I have been on so far... but I can tell how much it has helped.

It is weird how talking with someone (the appropriate someone) can help you so much. The same things that have been right infront of you, now you just... see them clearly.

I have never been so sure about something  in my life, as I am about this Im now ready to share.

Love is not in the cards for me, and Im cool with that.

I found love in the most unexpected place .. in the most unexpected person.. and I fucked up, BIG TIME.

At the time, I was lost and wasnt paying attention to what really matters. It took 4 years of self assesment and introspection to understand what I had and what I had lost.

He is the love of my life, and I know that because, even though friendship is the only thing he can offer me, I am willing to take it, as long as I can keep him in my life. The fact of knowing I can reach out, make sure he is ok, offer my help, gives me comfort.

Therapy has given me that. It has empowered me to understand my feelings, and that has been ... liberating. There`s this really strange.. inner peace you get, when you come to terms with what you feel and what you know it is true.

It has been a hard path to walk, but I have learned so much about myself. Even though I am tempted to say "I wish I could go back", I would never changed what I`ve learned, what I`ve grow and the person I have become after all these years...

What comes ahead, it is gonna be good,., I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment