It touched a thread I had manage to keep idle for a while now. I knew I wasn't over it but it was there, you know.. just slowly fading... but today.. it was like seing myself on that screen.
And if you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.. let me briefly introduce you to today's main event... Jaime Lannister fucked Brianne of tarth.. the virgin Brianne of Tarth... she loved him.. she loved him so deeply.. and he might have loved her too. But instead, he decided to go back to his twisted fucked up sister.
and that is why I am feeling so fucked up...
Brianne loved him, loved him so much. She accepted him for who he was, she saw the real him underneath all the flaws he has. behind everything he had been and done, she loved him for real and brought the best of him,., but he, he believed... I dont know what he belives.. I don't know what is in his head...
I just know she loved him with all her heart..she loves him and accepts him for everything he is, but he decided to leave her to go back to a woman who only uses him ,., a woman who doesn't love him and only wants to keep him under her will,., a woman who has no respect for who he is and what he has endure to be where he is now...
just like the man I love decided to do...
you are the Jaime to my Brianne...
No comments:
Post a Comment