recently I saw you again...in a dream,.,
I saw you walking away, but immediately recognized you.. your hair.. your bright green polo shirt... your broad shoulders... I did not try to call you or stop you; I just stood there, watching you walk away. In my dream.. I knew I was dreaming, and I knew that was my only chance to get to see you again.
When I woke up I realized so many of your features are now fading away from my memory. The sound of your voice, of your laughter, your smell. It´s weird how those memories are so hard to bring back, but I can still remember how our first kiss felt, the warmth of your body when you used to hug me from behind, the coolness of your sweat drops falling on my face, the weight of your hand on my hip when we were in bed...
I miss you. Some days more than others. The busier I try to be the most I miss you. I cant keep myself from thinking.. what if? would things have been different if I was there? we will never know..
Is this widow-like feeling ever going away?
No comments:
Post a Comment