I`ve been going through some of my old posts... a few things have change.. others not so much
I do not work as many hours as I used to.. but I`m still working more than I should
I dropped French... but planning to retake it by mid 2023
I completed my 6 Sigma training but did not make it to the certification. I have enrolled into GB again and I'm planning to make it happen successfully this time
I still hope more often than not that I would get fired... but at least I do not cry anymore
I finally have the money to buy a car for my kid... but have not bought it yet.. not even enrolled him in driving lessons
Work has been getting a lot more challenging and demanding month over month. Feels like the more I give, the more then need/want. Yet, somehow I have managed to just set a limit and give an acceptable amount of time. The old me who would work 14-16 hours a day, 7 days of the week is GONE
My kid made it through high school!!!!
Ever since the lockdown started, I made sure to follow it. I would only go out when strictly necessary. This year though, I did try to go out a bit more. I wonder why, every time I go out, no matter where I go, I would always see someone who looks just like him. I seriously miss him.
As I'm not getting fired, I'm planning to quit. I have started some other courses so I can be prepared for a new role. I remember someone saying or reading somewhere ¨if you don't like it where you are, move. You are not a tree¨... so yeah, I'm not a tree
I'm scared of 2023 and not feeling the least bit of excitement about it. It was better when I was incredibly miserable and had to talk myself that next year would be a good year. That was exciting
we`ll see what comes next...
No comments:
Post a Comment