we are past mid year but who cares... Ive been going through some of the previous post, and I think I will want to know in the future what happened with me...
Kari.. this is what was going on with you back in August 2023....
I completed the GB certification, as of now, I am a certified Scrum Master and Green Belt six Sigma...
At work, they had removed 50%+ of the accounts I was handling, I feel like my days as a supervisor are numbered, so Im trying to do the best out of them..
Somehow, I have not been able to save any more money. I was able to make it to 6000, which is the goal I had set myself to. This was to buy the kid a car.. but ever since we reached that amount, I have not been able to go beyond that. Even worst, as of this month, we are even below that line...Im feeling desperate...
I got surgery back in 2019, a hysterectomy. Now in 2023, I got another surgery, got my apendix removed.. that was a big hit to my wallet...
The kid got his driver's license... but he seems absolutely not interested on buying a car. Im feeling pressure on getting him to move his lazy ass... so Im pretending to make him come back by bus, maybe that gets him more interested on getting the car
I enrolled myself in the university, I want to finally be an engineer. I hope this time I make it for real.
Im also considering...more than considering Im planning to enroll in Korean classes. I know that might never become really usefull to me, BUT.. I love their music (not BTS, sorry) and I really really want to be able to sign along
Im tired... Im so tired all the time. Thinking on going out to me, it is such a pain. Going out with my sister or my friendds, used to be exciting for me. Now I want to feel excited, but my body doesnt seem to allow me. Ive been with an ugly back pain for over a month now, it doesnt seem to want to go away. Ever since I got the surgery, it feels like my body is giving up, every part of me feels so weak. Im scared of going to the doctors cause I dont want to hear the bad news I fear I will get.
Maybe that is why Im not really investing so much at work, feels like investing so much time an effort will not pay off.. cause I wont be here long enough
anyway, this is how I feel, tired...trying to find energy in the excitement of achieving new things but nothing seems to work
we will read us back again and see how we are feeling later on...
No comments:
Post a Comment