For whatever reason, Ive been thinking about you a lot lately; but like, A LOT.
Daydreaming of you showing up, us chatting us getting in debates that were leading to nowhere. My head was confused with these episodes,.. like, once they started, I was not sure where I wanted the plot to lead to. But at night I found my answer..
I saw you in my dream, you were together with someone I met years ago, for sure I know you cannot be with her, but the person that was standing next to you is not the point. The point is, you were with someone, and you looked SO DAMN HAPPY AND IN LOVE.
When I woke up, I knew the answer. I knew where the daydreaming needed to lead to. I was so happy to see you, during that dream, in my heart, I knew you were where you are supposed to be.
I hope what I saw its really what life has kept in store for you
No comments:
Post a Comment