Friday, November 3, 2023

November here we go...

 Was reading back my mid year review... how things can change in 2 months...

2 months have passed and so far I have survived the latest tsunami at work. I really thought I was going to be let go, but it doesnt sound like they are planning on letting me go just yet; I cant believe I will say this, but Im so happy they wont

That would be the worst thing that can happen right now

As I shared back then, I was scared of going to the doctor. No definite answer yet, but is not looking good. Got some tests to get done tomorrow. Im trying to stay positive, but some ugly thoughts keep lurking in the back of my head. 

Im still feeling tired and with zero will to go out, but with the future looking as dark as it does, I think its better to get strength from wherever we can and build some memories

2022 ended in a mixed note of sadness in the personal/love life but with such a powerful and full of hope note in the work field; let's see in these last 2 month what 2023 has in store for us


No comments:

Post a Comment