I'm gonna miss you forever, did you know that?
I will spend the rest of my life missing you
In big ways, in small ways, in medium ways, and always.. I'm gonna miss you
there are many things that last forever but missing people never ends
even people you shouldn't miss or don't want to miss or who don't deserve to be missed
that feeling will creep in like a robber on his tiptoes
he is in there and there's nothing you can do about it
and its a beautiful thing because I know I'll never forget to keep missing you
even when the spaces between remembering and forgetting get longer
but its awful, because you only have to miss someone when they are gone
sometimes I'll miss you and I will know that is what I'm doing
and sometimes it'll be just an emptiness or an ache that creeps in
and takes me a moment to ponder what hurts and where its coming from
my body then clues into the difference between the pain of a cut on my hand
and the grief of you being gone and then I'll remember, and I'll miss you then too
for all my days, not everyday but in little pieces until the end of time
I am going to miss you forever and I find so much peace and so much pain in that
all at once
IG: josiebalka
No comments:
Post a Comment