Throughout my life, there is something that has been kept constant no matter who is by my side. My vision of love has not been accepted/understood by most people in my life. Not sure if I was not able to get my message through, or maybe I do not come across as understanding as this vision of love requires me to be.
Anyway,
I recently ended to watch a Kdrama (yes, another one) and it reminded me of my vision of love and how I have seen it reflected in movies and TV shows...
It makes me think... someone out there, thinks exactly like I do...
Meet Joe Black, Quince vision of love: "True love is about knowing each other's darkest secrets.. there's nothing you don't know about each other, and that is ok"
Good Will Hunting Sean's vision of love: "its the little things like that.. the little idiosyncrasies that only I know about, that's what made her my wife...she knew all my little peccadillos, people call these things imperfections, but they are not, that's the good stuff.. and then we get to choose who we let into our weird little worlds.."
and there are more.. so much more...
No comments:
Post a Comment