I'm gonna give some context first. Back in 2021, the last person I had fallen in love with suddenly passed away. We were not together, we were not a couple, but he meant so many things to me. When he was gone, I was left feeling like a widow. My heart felt like it was dead.
I focused on myself, just working harder on achieving my dreams, always thinking how he would feel seeing me succeed.
but that emptiness was always there...I felt dead inside...
Years have passed by, and at some point I wondered, has somebody ever found me the least pretty and thought... I wonder who she is? I wish she would look my way? and I thought.. I wish someone would tell me I meant something like that to them, the warmth of that thought would definitely lift my spirit in my darkest hours. Just the thought of knowing there's someone out there who thinks pretty things about me.
so, here I am... years later, I met someone by chance. Someone who for whatever reason makes my heart flutter. I don't know much about him, I myself cannot really understand why I feel the way I feel about him, but, if I could be brave enough I wish I could tell you..
I like you so much. I'm not saying this with the hopes of you liking me back or pretending to seduce you somehow to like me. I don't care or maybe I don't even want you to like me back..that's not the important thing. I'm just here, sharing what I feel in the hopes it brings a smile to your face in those dark moments when you feel things are not going how you wish they would. Think there's someone out there, who can't help but smile when she thinks about you and sends all her best wishes your way. thank you, for bringing my heart back to life.
du machst meine samstags so schön
No comments:
Post a Comment