Tuesday, April 15, 2025

Another crazy dream...

Someone in my past would always make jokes about my dreams. How I always had this over the top elaborated scripts going on, the joke was, the story line was so complex, I didn't have enough budget for the cast. That's why I always see the same faces but on each dream they are a different character.

Last night's dream went way above the budget... I dreamt with Taylor Swift...
I woke up at 4 am in the morning with this damn urge to message her, of course, I did not...

It was such a weird dream, it was one of those dreams where it doesn't really feel like a dream and more like you are observing someone's life.
She was there, next to a piano.. someone was playing the piano, but I could not see that someone as she was standing between that person and I.
She had a glass of champagne but I didn't really see her seeping.. but she did sounded drunk, not the dragging of words or talking nonsense.. it was the voice.. 

but the sound of her voice made me feel sad... it was a raspy-tear-choked voice, I don't really recall listening that tone in any of her previous songs (anything prior The Tortured Poets department because I totally refuse hearing that album, don't ask me why, I just cant get myself to listen to it)

anyway, she was there singing.. and my message was gonna go.. something like this...
"hi Taylor,

Its 4 am here in El Salvador and I had a dream with you tonight
I saw you singing songs I have never heard before
on a raspy drunk-tear choked voice...

there was so much more... but I hesitated between messaging a super mega famous star at 4 am in the morning or just going back to sleep.. and I chose the second one




No comments:

Post a Comment