Tuesday, October 14, 2025

Am I going through a midlife crisis?

 am I even at the middle point?

is this a crisis or are just my hormones playing games? I dont know. I just know everything and everybody annoys me right now,

am I annoyed? or am I just lacking energy?

I feel I have no strength to do anything. I cant reply, I only smile and nod. There's no energy for more. 

saw a post on instagram last night that brought a tear to my eye (yes, one tear on one eye, there's no energy for more)

"The universe at large has no problem turning the heat up and making you more and more uncomfortable to the point of crisis in order to influence you into making a change for your own benefit" ~ @tealswanofficial

is that what might be happening right now? is the universe tired of hearing me complain and doing nothing to change my current situation? is it making everything feel like a living hell so I finally take those decisions I have 10+ years delaying?

I dont know.. I wish I knew


No comments:

Post a Comment