Friday, November 28, 2025

worst season to be heartbroken

 My boy is going through his first heart break. There's really no best season to be heartbroken, of course I hoped my boy would never go through that. It is sad he has to be going through all this right now. 
This season where everybody is full of hopes and dreams and that uplifted spirit that comes with new beginnings.
There are so many things that has me feeling extremely sad about this situation. For reasons I still do not comprehend completely, my boy never shares anything.

let me rephrase

my son never shares anything with me...

I would dare to say he never shares with anybody, and of course, I see things from my perspective. If I dont share whats in my head, I feel I will explode. I must share my thoughts with someone, so it scares me/worries me to see him just swallowing everything. Just handling everything on his own.

On the other hand, my dad is exactly like him in that regard. Although not quite, as there are many things he shares with me. My dad has always been my safe space, where I can share and speak my mind freely, not completely unjudged, but very close. 

I wish my kid would feel that about me. Even if he doesnt share anything with me, I just wish he had someone he could go to for a good venting session, that is always so good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment