So many things have happened since then.
December was a really weird month. Watching my kid come back home in the most bitter state, just grumping good nights and going straight to his room. Knowing the reason behind it made it more sad, and not being able to reach to him to help him cope and vent, made me anxious.
We had good day and really bad days, but feels we are slowly getting better.
Now that he is working, we are saving and making plans for the future. He has the sweetest heart in this world and I pray the Lord he will meet a sweet girl who will help him thrive and be the best version of himself. I pray for a girl who will have the kindest heart and will be able to get through all those layers that are keeping my sweet boy buried underneath all that anger.
anyway,,,
it is now official... we have made the biggest step towards our future... and for the first time I am keeping my mouth shut.
These are gonna be the longest 3 months of my life, I am feeling so scared,., but I must make this move finally.
I feel my energy being drained out day after day, I just cant take this any longer...
let's make these the best 3 months we can have...
No comments:
Post a Comment