Thursday, June 4, 2026

T-23

 we are at 23 days of doing the big move....

Was reading my previous post, and it is funny how I was promising myself to keep my mouth shut and.. it only lasted maybe like a week.

maybe even less than that...

the secret was out in the open very early, there have been some conflicts. As usual I didn't keep the best attitude when my family was just trying to be supportive. 

The decision was made back in February, by end of March, the kid was jobless... it felt like the first challenge, but I did not back down. By the beginning of May he was out of the jobless market, so we are back on track.

I had 3 months to do all the arrangements but now I am trying to squeeze all the buying and organizing and packing in pretty much less than 3 weeks... I guess it wouldnt be me if I didnt procrastinate

anyway.. we will see... I better start doing some cleaning to get ready for that new fresh start...

No comments:

Post a Comment