Friday, January 29, 2010

holy little tiny baby Jesus!!

before I got my account here I used to write journals in my tagged and hi5 accounts, for very personal reasons I canceled those accounts and was smart enough to copy some of those journals in a USB memory, unfortunately, the USB died before I was able to transfer them to a more safe location.
after coming back from work, I was browsing nonsense as usual, when just to try, I tried opening both accounts, just hi5 gave me the option to get the account back, to my surprise...all the journals were still there! been reading all of them, had posted so many song lyrics that by now I have no idea what was the point of them, but I can tell you it was for a very good reason.
so couldnt take it, and had to post it here,., I got some of my journals back! hell yeah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment