Wednesday, February 3, 2010

talks with the kid

just came home, kid was at the park with marisol, she is th girl how help us here at the house.
so when they came back, he told me had recorded some videos in the old cellphone I gave him. as I went through all the videos I noticed some peculiar noise in the background...it was the tv...

for the second week in a row, the kid is not supposed to watch the TV, so I told him..

me: you watched tv today, right?
kid: (rolling eyes) nnnnno
me: yes you did, dont lie to me
kid: no I didnt
me: I can hear the TV in the background of your video
kid: (blanked eyes) {silence}...Marisol told me I could watch TV for two minutes..
me: but you know you cant watch TV...
kid: mmmmmyyes
{after thinking for a few seconds...}
you know, she told me to watch TV, you should leave HER with no TV

No comments:

Post a Comment