continued training today, normal shift... and this coming weekend we have parciales.. I.JUST.FEEL.EXHAUSTED
so many things we have to read, practice, do.. and now I have no spare time at work to take advantage of. training is looking better as time goes by. even though the fact of the no browsing-no cellphone-no music policy that we will have on the floor, Im really looking forward to start taking calls. Definitely I needed the change, I still remember the feeling I used to have, it was just a pain hearing an incoming call in my previous job.
valentine`s weekend started really good, went out with my leading man, loved the talk and the time spent later at home (LOVED IT! ;)!), was funny cause we both were so damn tired, but we definitely needed the break. saturday was again, exhausting, classes all day, having him there with me makes it easier though. Sunday was really weird, I will not leave the kids homework till sunday ever again! overall was a good weekend, mentally preparing myself for this busy week.
now just gonna go read some math and try to start doing some fisica exercises -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment