Monday, February 8, 2010

fresh new start...

most of the time Ive got the feeling life works like this...

1 or 2 days full of happy moments...then, days full of sad moments...

this time though, I feel totally different. Im going through a lot of changes at work, and classes are feeling really tough; even my leg has been hurting since friday night, still have it.
But the reason why I feel so different is, cause Im feeling so much love and support from the people I love. It has made all this transition a lot smoother and easier.Im even excited about this new account Im gonna be working at, looking at this as a fresh new start, definitely looking forward to the end of this year, cause I know good things are gonna happen :D

having my mom, my dad, my friends and my sweety next to me, caring about everything makes me feel Im not alone and things are gonna work out, one way or another. Im just so happy I have them around, I just love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment