it has been such a long time since I havent post, I dont feel I have the time now, classes have already started, and the schedule SUCKS! having classes after work then going home starving, feeling its way too late to eat something, Im still getting used to it.
TIC teacher sucks, I still dont get how come he is there giving classes as its more then clear that he doesnt like it. I just hope I´ll pass it, too bad my man can have those classes with me, it is so boring to be there alone, handsome you are missing all the fun! jajajaja :P
lot of things going on at work, so many things I wish I could write about that here, someday Ill do it, just have to get all my ideas straight. This change has brought up a lot of things to my mind, realizing how people can be so different, I dont know exactly what causes it, Im still trying to figure it out, thought it was the age, the environment, but nothing seems to make sense. I wish I could have brought all my old BU to this dept, things would be so much different.
Overall, is the same thing. metrics changing all the time, as soon, as people seem to be getting things under control they go ahead and change the goals, change the rules, change everything. But, its "business needs" so, there´s nothing we can do but deal with it.
Kid is doing better, his birthday is coming on sunday and Im still thinking about what we will do, i just hope there will be no rain so we can have some fun. hope everything goes ok.
lately ive been wishing I would have gone for the blackberry instead of taking the cellphone I got, so many things hapenning en la U that its a shame not having how to post it or tweet it... so sad, gotta upload those paper-tweets I have in my notebook jajajaaj
right now im here, in my bed, listening to a lil bear snoring next to me, and papa bear snoring at the other end of the line, wish I could have them both here with me right now. Cant believe how lucky I am, moments like this make me forget the awful day at work, the bills that are there in my night stand staring at me, and all the different pain that on a daily basis goes through my body, nothing matters now, just them.,., love my snoring bears so very much!
:$ love you sweery,.
ReplyDelete