Tuesday, August 17, 2010

why I cant sign in!!

around 2 weeks ago, I received a message from #twitter asking me to change my password as there was some "suspicious" activity on my account. when I came home I forgot to do it and two days later that I tried doing it I was unable to sign in.
so, as I was (am) 100% sure I was (am) using the correct password I tried to use the link to reset the password, so smart from my side to set up my contact email my cellphone. now every time I try to get the instructions to reset the password Im just able to read around 25 words of that email.

now Im here, two weeks later completly frustrated, about to give up with the fight of trying to get my twitter account back. Besides #compramerica, I had never EVER gone through a process so frustrating and useless.

why? WHY?

basically because when I go to twitter.com asking for help, there´s absolutely no way to get it, they give the link to ask for help, you fill in the form, you send them the information they needs, and they answer with an automated email with a ticket number, which is useless cause in order to check the status of such ticket number you need to sign in to your account..and guess what?... I CANT SIGN IN! why?, cause for some unknown reason twitter decided that my password is not the correct one.
anyway, too bad I couldnt fix the problem, definitely Ill miss it.....

1 comment:

  1. :( there just has to be a way,. in fact,. we didn't do what we said we'd try,. we forgot to speak to those drones at digicel about requesting the log of the text messages sent to your mobile,. And we stood there and paid the bill! I say, shame to us by not remembering to ask,. u.u

    ReplyDelete