I have finally found some time to sit and write a little, time is slipping through my fingers like water.
So, after I moved back to my parents house, I would create a playlist in YouTube, with songs that pretty much were reflecting my mood. I would play them over and over and over again until having to listen to those songs again would make me vomit.
A while ago I found this girl AND I JUST CANT STOP listening her music. I found a playlist and it has been the ONLY music I hear 24/7. Its the first and ONLY thing I hear while getting ready for work, an infinite playlist at work and the last thing I hear at night while falling asleep.. (Sometimes 😍 jijiji)
So who is she?
Paloma Faith.. First time I heard a song of her, it made me think about Amy Winehouse. I love her voice, the lyrics of her songs, her attitude.. She just totally rocks!
I used to write about the "singer of the week" and add a song or two that were my favorites,., Ive been trying to pick one and I cant. She has so many.. You will find the classic I-hate-you-I-hope-you-face-a-slow-miserable-death song,., or the I-love-you-but-I-don't-want-you-back song,., or the I-am-better-alone-I-can-now-fuck-whoever-I-want song,., or the I-am-fucking-sarcastic-may-act-like-a-whore-in-bed-just-for-you-but-you-better-be-fucking-romantic-I-am-still-a-lady song... So so many..
It was hard but enjoy...
Woman... If you ever make it all the way down here,., this one is for you,., love you so SO much,., thank you for making my worst days the best days 😘😘😘
No comments:
Post a Comment