Thursday, April 14, 2016

Soooo...

And life hasn't been as nice as I expected.
 Working 13 hours shift for I don't know how long, doesn't seem to be paying off yet.,., but I am trying to be patient and to see the good side. Those talks after everybody has left make me laugh a lot.
Anyway...

Ego boost is there.. Anytime I need it. I wish that could be enough, but damn.. Am I complicated  or what?

I wish I could be a player.. Just like all the ones Ive come to know. They make it look so easy and so fun; but I have a heart, somewhere hidden and broken inside.. And no matter what, I just cant let go.

Putting myself out there, vulnerable to be hurt again,., I just cant. I was told once, I had never gone through a real heart break ,., I now totally agree. It has been the worst time of my life... And even through they keep saying there is something even better waiting for me no finally notice.. I still have a lot of work to do.

In the meantime... Work, the kid and chats will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment