Wednesday, April 13, 2016

If the door does not open...

Then it is not your door. 😓

Things are not going as expected, that door does not seem to want to open for me; yet, I refuse to give up.
It is near impossible to consider that as an option. The stars have provided me with a support network that is just unbelievable. It keeps surprising me how people I never expected worry about me, take care of me and are willing to give their time to help me reach my goals, The least I can do is to keep on fighting.

On a diferentt but related note, I was going through a sad moment today, for whatever reason, this friend started talking to me any random things, until the conversation got personal... There's this one thing he said that brought tears to my eyes.. "You need someone to make you feel especial.." take that wall and let them in...

I know I have not reach that level. I do want someone to make me feel especial... But I haven't become that woman I need to be.

As someone told me once.. The reason to be with someone has to be to be happier...not happy.

So..it is sad. I don't regret being old school, I do understand times now have change and yes, I do admit I wish there was somebody... I do not think I was born to be alone, I am just not ready yet...

Maybe I will never be...



No comments:

Post a Comment