Monday, September 10, 2018

World suicide prevention day

I didn't know there was a world suicide prevention day. Now you know it too, it is today.

As I watch multiple videos across Facebook, trying their best to prevent this. I can't help but to think.. how many people around me, maybe not necessarily thinking about suicide.. but definitely feeling at their shittiest lowest?

Those nice videos share how relatives and loved ones remember those who found their way out through suicide. All of them share the same type of stories, how they looked so happy, full of energy, hope, fun and compassion for others.
They all explain how they are not able to wrap in their heads how they missed the signs. they were looking so full of life.. full of love.. how did they miss it?

And now they all share what they wish they could tell those they have now lost.

At first I thought, I wish someone would show and tell me those things they are saying, tell them to me now that I am alive, that I can still be rescued. Then I thought..I can make that happen, but what I CAN do is, tell those I love what they mean to me, and as I can't make them see themselves through my eyes, at least I can tell them how they look from my perspective.

I will be posting one by one, as I want them to have a special meaning. And for them to really reflect what`s in my heart for those I love. I dont want to post them in any specific order, so Ill just post them randomly.


No comments:

Post a Comment