Tuesday, October 6, 2009

blast from the past..

as its already known about me, Im a procrastinator; most of the time, its a conscious thing when I CHOOSE to procrastinate whatever I have to do, but, sometimes, my mind chooses to do it, its in those moments that songs from my past come back to my mind and the already know BLAST FROM THE PAST happen... I was advise to post them, at first I thought mmmm nah,., but right now, while listening to this lady screaming in one of my ears and listening to this song on my other one, an image came to my mind.
it was anytime in the early 90's, my parents gave me the best gift ever, a Sony WM-FX28 walkman


and then I became a fan, but like a FAN of Bon Jovi, I would sing his songs over and over again, first thing to do as soon as I came back from school, and even at nights....I would sing as loud as I could, which gotta say, was a big issue, cause I didnt care as having the volume all the way up I couldnt hear myself; what I did was nothing not even close to sing...specially those high pitch he does in this specific song, around that same time I was falling over my knees for a guy, so I would sing it with all the love a 12-15 years old girl can have inside, till I fell asleep or till my dad would come to knock my door or yell at my window to shut up cause I was screaming. next day would be a mandatory thing to go through all the jokes and humiliation he would come up with.
till today he still enjoys making fun of me, and every once in a while he will ask if by now I have learn to sing....

No comments:

Post a Comment