now he is stuck with this movie, "meet the Robinsons" and even though he has had some other favorite movies, I like to see him laughing his ass off with this scene (min 3:20 )

I like this particular movie, the message, how family must support each other all the time, its something I think its very important, in the past year Ive come to understand and learn pretty basic and simple rules of social relationships, understanding that we have people aorund us that we love and consider important and, how in order for us to keep those relationships must basically accept those people just the way they are, pure and simple, why? cause we are all special, and there´s nobody perfect.
that movie reflects in a very funny and a lil bit exagerated way, all those carachteristics we might find annoying on each other, but that at the same time, adds value to the day to day routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment