Sunday, October 4, 2009

questioning...

update....
went to the doctor..he gave me the letter a needed; in exchange, I have to take the kid to his clinic to get some vaccines...guess its a fair trade. went to the new school, they didnt say anything, just grabbed the papers and told me the date to pay the rest of the money ( that bono better come soon :( )

...enough update...

today I had my last parcial, did really bad. actually Ive done really bad in all of them ( the important ones). I putted all the blame in the leg pain, which, well, yes it doesnt let me concentrate but I dont think its the whole problem. having a lot of issues to organize myself, I need to start "exceling" my time I guess :$

in the afternoon the kid left with my parents, so I stayed home. Seize to watched some Dr. House episodes, and one of them brought something to my mind, some sort of...fear maybe, dunno how to call it; anyway, the point is, I dont like when I get into this stages, when something is just bouncing on your head, thinking on bringing that up next time, but doubting if its the best call as it might not be nothing but if you bring it up it might cause a huge damage....sucks!

Ive been trying to recall the few times I felt like this, gotta say most of them, they turned out to be nothing, or it was me just trying to sell myself the idea of everything doing ok. fear of hearing something different of what I want to hear? damn, now I brought up even more questioning than how I started...

No comments:

Post a Comment