Monday, September 28, 2009

one more day

Your energy may be lagging a little bit now, but so what? Give yourself a break.

If you reach too high for your goals, you may end up disappointing yourself. You hold yourself to exceptionally high standards, and it's been working for you -- to a certain extent. Today try setting more modest goals, and experiment with reduced expectations. It's time you gave yourself a break -- today just picture where you want to be three months from now -- not a decade! An easy plan will pop into your head and get you thinking positively.

~ sera ? Oo mmmmmm

for the last few weeks Ive been just way too sleepy. Its like all of a sudden all the sleepiness has been directed to me, so in case someone that is reading this hasnt been able to sleep, its my fault. worst thing is, that even having all this sleepiness Im still not sleepin, why? ehm, well,., there are some more interesting things to do at that time, which honestly at that time seem to be a good idea, damn vice...

I received an email today with, what for some reason, I feel like its the last warning regarding my quality issues; [although now that I think about it, every warning Ive received Ive felt them like they are the very last one,.,and guess what?,..,here I am...still] this is coming more than a trend and I should definitely get over all that, I agree on that being unacceptable, I should start getting more sleep so I can focus on what Im doing, I just spend my day daydreaming on my bed and my xps colchita...

tomorrow I have my comp day, I have to go to the doctor, get the letter I need and then go to the new school, to fight for them to receive the papers or to give me my money back, Im getting ready to cry if they say no, and Im talking to cry like for real crying. like the tantrum not even the kid has made to me ever before.

lets hope everything will be ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment