*headache
*hungry
*thirsty
*bored
*in pain
*worried
*desperate
*hurted
pretty much that´s how my day has been today, nothing worth to tell, went to take calls, tried to sell, sold at least around 30 bucks, this lady is supposed to purchase a system tomorrow so we will see.
leg pain attacked all of a sudden in the afternoon, it was hurting really really bad, got a lot worst on my way out, doctor says its strees or when Im worried or sad or whatever cant remember.
ehm, well.,.dunno exactly what else, kid brought another note, Im tired of that, but I delegated that to my dad cause I cant do that anymore. got my compensatory schedules so we will see how that works out.
dont wanna be day dreaming things this time, lately Ive realize does things do not work at all. what ever is gonna happen , it will happen.
guessing its just about time to stop thinking on the sales, Im stressing way too much, got enought advises already, is not thag I dont give a fuck, cause I do care, this job has way too many advantages for me, but Im stressing way too much, and when Im stress I just hurt all the people around, so,.,.well, just hope the rest of the week will be better
No comments:
Post a Comment