Friday, September 18, 2009

feeling balanced

Out with the old and in with the new. Striking a balance could require a big change
Today brings at least one new way of seeing your situation -- one that feels more balanced! It's a great day to start to feel normal again after a long period of wondering where you were headed.

~ and I really love when the horoscope seems to actually be talking to me :P
I really hope Im actually finding my balance at last. still feel I dont have define where Im heading but somehow it doesnt feel Im THAT lost as I used to feel. Im so scared due the kid's change of school, Im scared its not gonna be a good move, that he might not like it, etc, etc. but, well, I hope at the end it will be for good.
Been doing a couple of small sales this week, its not even the 1% of what I was supposed to sell but, at least it shows Im working on it, at least I think it counts for something, but who knows what he will think.
,.,but Ive promised myself I wont stress for that anymore.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment